Dear friends and family,
All profits from our new Liberty Print Collection will be donated to South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust, in support of paramedics, health care workers and the communities that use these services during this difficult time.
Our thoughts are with you during this difficult time. We understand the huge impact the Covid-19 outbreak is having on your day-to-day lives and I am committed to helping you retain some normality by being here if you wish you purchase anything from our store.
We are working hard to keep our operations running as smoothly as possible, to deliver your orders whilst also taking the necessary precautions to protect our customers and staff.
Here are some steps we’ve taken to keep delivering the products you love:
- We are working closely with our couriers to ensure safe and speedy delivery
- We are in close contact with our suppliers to ensure that fabrics are available for items when you need them.
- We are in touch daily with our dressmakers to ensure the creation and shipment of products is carried out according to government recommendations.
We have also put the following steps in place to protect our valued team:
- We are following the guidance of the UK Government and the NHS in our office and warehouses to protect our colleagues and agencies and have suspended all business travel completely.
- We are providing resources necessary to help employees work from home wherever possible and we have set up methods of communication for our colleagues to keep in touch, and to stay connected and up-to-date with the relevant information and advice
The situation is ever-changing, but we are closely monitoring it daily and are committed to keeping our loyal customers updated on our products and services.
Thank you for being such loyal customers,